View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
thiago
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
It'll be super arcadey,but GRID's been getting unusually good reviews, obviously not for the driving physics, but for everything else. It's strange, except for the completely unrealistic driving, I love that game. The sheer intense setup, the cars, the graphics, the sleek interface, the franetic music, best replay system that I've seen, etc...

Well, I suppose making a lot of money is important, especially when you don't have a massive funding from Sony or Microsoft etc...
Thank you for your input!

Firstly, in my opinion, when I buy, or play a game, the main goal is to have fun. I believe that GRID is an awesome game; with amazing graphics and physics, not really realistic that people would call it a simulator, but challenging in it's design and I can say for myself that it's a hell whole lot of fun to play. Driving the open wheel cars in GRID with these graphics (1920x1080) on a 37" monitor, to me is just beautiful. And I can't stop playing it.

I can't wait to get myself a copy of F-1 2009 by codemasters. (Alter reading reviews and playing a demo of course)
thiago is offline   Reply With Quote