View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 07:03 PM   #184
666fast
Regular User

Don't mixe up what i'm trying to say
I don't have to, you are doing it yourself.

or are you just going to continue being an ass?
000slow, and look it seems the rat
has come out of his hole to give a little bit comment, well keep your
"smartass" 5 year old comments to yourself
btw RC45 said he could do it by his one, you moron,
Damn, I predicted the future. I wonder how I knew you would just continue being an ass?

you were'nt there to give any
ideas or comments at the beginning of this thread.
That would be becuase I was sleeping and I have this thing called a job. A bit hard to join in on a thread when I'm not on the internet.

It seems you only roam
the site to see if there's a person in distress and you can rescue, don't kiss
RC45 ass
Yea, I roam the site. :roll: I've been here since the day it opened, been a participating member since. If anyone is the troll, you are. I'm not kissing anyones ass. You decided to post what is none other than an insult to RC45 using info that was completely wrong. I corrected you. Setting the record straight isn't kissing someones ass.

you don't know each other in real life, right btw RC45 said he could do it by his one
Just another reason I'm not kissing his ass. If I supposedly troll the boards looking to help those in distress, why the hell would I help someone who doesn't need it?

It's unbelieveable what a fucking hypocrite you are. You keep telling me to keep my smartass comments to myself. Yet, you continue to try and insult me and anyone else who disagrees with you. :roll:

next time read everything that has been written,
I did. How do you think I knew you have been saying the same thing over and over again without any facts to back up your claims?