View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #33
RC45
Regular User

They also delete anything that questions M$ business practice.. anything...

Your post was deleted by Indreju.

Subject: Re: Will Foza2 support Logitech G25 wheel with H shifter and clutch and
if not... WHY NOT?

Reason: You can clean that post up and try it again.

Thanks,
Forza Motorsport 2 Forums team
And again..

Originally Posted by AreSeeFortyFive
Originally Posted by ShylockHolmes
Originally Posted by AreSeeFortyFive
Originally Posted by Foocker
Show me proof that Microsoft is the one who has said nobody else can make a FF Wheel for the 360.
Maybe the lack of competitors on sale is all the clue you need - or the fact that the ]only FFB wheel for sale, even after the console has been on the market over 12 months, is a Micro$haft wheel... []
Or maybe just maybe, it was because the FF dev sku wasn't finished yet. Imagine actually having to have the FF drivers implemented into the system before a FF wheel is of use. Just imagine that? Of course for someone like you it's not negative enough a reflection on MS, so go with your lies instead.
Au Contrary Monameee... I am a M$ Professional that ahs made a fantastic living supporting and working with Micro$haft products... and actually like, use, sell and support many M$ products .... I am just able to seperate "hero worship" from concencious consumer.

Which is something many members of this site admin staff included) could do well to realize.

But then again - this post will probably get deleted because it doesn't blow M$'s horn.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote