View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 12:42 AM   #39
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by fabro_s
Well I guess it proves that you agree with the black culture these days, you agree that they can wear whatever they like is a (free country), shops must be on (gangster areas) well seems like black people = gangsters, sorry didnt know that, and you also llike the fact that white people can wear what black people like too....
Most black kids arent gangsters. They just pretend to be. Dealing dimes and ounces is not gangster. So are the white kids who try to act up.

Al Capone was a gangster.

Leonid Kuchma is a gangster.

Putin is a gangster.

Tony Soprano is a gangster

The young black d00de or white guy dealing weed on the corner is not a gangster, he barely makes enough money to survive along with his welfare check Besides the fact that most simply pose to be gangsters when in reality they flip burgers by day and put on a gangster face by night.

Wearing baggy clothing and hats sideways and having chicken and beer is not culture.

Black people have plenty of culture, more so then white American(IMO), however it's beeing overshadowed by clowns like busta rhymes the game and all those clowns.

I'm just glad that I have black friends who arent like that, who are educated, know real music and show their real culture.

Finally, someone with coherent posts.....

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote