View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 02:26 AM   #211
HoboPie
Regular User

Originally Posted by dons5
ya i think the F40 0-60 in 3.2 was just abit exagerated lol, but common 4.3-4.7 it can do it in 3.9 maybe even 3.7-3.8, and second i dont believe those drag runs between the cars, i mean thats the second time now with such a big difference. The first time was Zonda absolutely murdering the Murci and now the Zonda gettin beaten quite easialy by the XJ220, common

That race between the Murcielago and Zonda was a little off. Anyway, the Murcielago is about as quick as an F50 to 100mph(8 seconds). The F40 which is definitely slower than the XJ220 runs about 7.6 seconds. The Zonda runs a 7.4 or 7.5 to 100mph. The XJ220 seemed to get a good start and from there it really shouldn't have had any trouble keeping up or even pulling away.

It is still one of the quicker supercars out there. It could hit 217mph. That doesn't necessarily mean it is quick, but it does indicate it has the power to accelerate as quick as it did in that ep.

If you want any real indication the XJ220 did a 7:46 at Nurburgring. The Zonda does a 7:44. The Zonda brakes much better, has 10 year newer tires and better handling. The XJ220 must have made that time up on the straights.