View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 05:21 AM   #18
Darkel
Regular User

Originally Posted by sentra_dude
Darkel, you should send one of those helicopter pics to airliners.net.
I've become an Anet addict in the past few months and I discovered they have VERY high standards, for example a simple pole in the background could make them reject the picture if it's nothing "special" like some hello kitty 747 or a spectacular Su crash
Strangely I never thought about submitting those pictures, they'll probably need some more work (better crops, appropriate sharpness) but I'll keep this in mind

Originally Posted by sentra_dude
Nice looking lens, lets see some pics of it, and how do you like the Hoya?
I'll take the first automotive pictures in two weeks or so (that charity event @ Anneau du Rhin; probably my last event for 2006) 'cause the weather's horrible those days and I don't feel like shooting some random objects in my house and showing them all over the internet
The Hoya, well, it's already my 3rd Hoya Polarizer and my 2nd wide angle one so it should be quite the same : never had any problem with them. Now that the front element won't rotate every time I focus on another subject it should be easier to use.

Originally Posted by MartijnGizmo
but be aware, it'll turn you into an L-coholic sooner than you think.
Too late, I could finally put it on the camera and it's awesome :shock: It's so fast, so silent :crazyeyes:
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote