View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
loof lirpa
Regular User

Default Does Jabba really own the cars he says he does ??

hi everyone...

i just joined and i thought i recorgnised those cars in the forum banner...and i have done a little digging...and as i understand it they belong to the site admin.

The only problem is i am a member of the lambo uk owners club and that yellow roadster is currently for sale in the club newsletter the owner being mr edward morley...and hence has the same private registration plates.

I just wondered has anyone actually met this guy "jabba" who claims to own these cars...has he ever posted ownership documents or anything...if its just pictures and videos...he could easily just know edward..or even work for him....perhaps he is just his gardner or something ???

I am not trying to cause trouble or anything but yellow roadsters are very rare in the UK and those yellow wheels are very distinctive...

I am sorry to spoil the fun on here but I guess everyone gets found out one day...I just hope "jabba" is man enough to own up to bullshitting everyone for so long and just doesnt delete this post and ban me or something.
loof lirpa is offline   Reply With Quote