View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 01:37 PM   #1
st-anger
Regular User

Default st-anger not to come back till summer 05…

…ok ok, some already know, tomorrow it´ll be official – so starting on monday 4th oct. i´ll be working abroad for the Porsches PEG and PES subsidiaries on a very new project and although i´m definitely looking forward to this upcomming interesting challenge there´re also some downsides including JW time - meaning that I won´t have (any) time for JW for more or less 8 to 10 months…!!! Yes, MONTHS…

I don´t know yet, but I think there´s a chance that I can fly home at weekends but I have to check that first and when at home I think everybody understands that my wife, family and friends´ll come before JW…

that said it´s obvious that Porsche Central won´t be running as u guys are used to it – I think I won´t have the time for posting, answering, etc at all… BUT, i´m dead sure that my good friends out there in JW land, and especially lakatu and matteo, will do their very best to keep things together in here, lakatu as a very decent and knowledgeable Porsche nut who´s never tired to encourage others to contribute as well as giving very well pointed answers to any Porsche related question from other members - and of course TT who´s sharing the moderator “work” with me in here – I hope you´ll find some time every now and then to clean up PC a bit – I think u know it, moving posts into “Multi” and stuff like that

… to cut a long story short, i hope u guys had a good time with good old st-anger so far, enjoyed some stuff i posted - and i think it´ll pay off to stay with PC till i´ll come back at full boost in spring/summer ´05 with some nice surprises in my luggage…

here´s a little preview of what´s to come in 2005…

:arrow: st-anger Nordschleife topic with intro lap(s), vids, pics, reports and LOADS of other stuff

and definitely a highlight…

:arrow: this is the “reason” for…

…THIS
^ (4.5MB zip file)

and many many other Porsche related stuff

…besides, spring is always a good time to buy a new car…

so again, all of u keep up the good work here on JW, maybe think of posting inside PC too 8) , but definitely all the best and good health for u all, i´m off in some hours time…and already looking forward to come back to u guys soon...

best regards and take care,

your Porsche freak st-anger

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote