View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #13
middleton7
Regular User

Default Re: Kinda figured......

Originally Posted by AlienDB7
Originally Posted by middleton7
Not everyone has the time or ability to sit in front of the computer most of the day and or night. There is no real need in heckling people over there questions. I'm thinking you could probably make a standard "You have to become a very active member and be liked by certain people"
I don't know how long it took you to type up that paragraph but for me, I just spend 15-30min morning and evening to read the forum and reply to interesting threads. Since you're an "adult" from NY, I suppose your english is much better than "kids" like us from foreign countriers. So, spend a few minutes daily and you'll learn to enjoy the forum.

Enough said, welcome to JW, enjoy your stay!

0X
You sound offended in that reply. Once again, my post wasn't meant to offend anyone. Also, I am not location discriminate. I never said anything about other countries. I spent 4 years in Germany and liked them better than allot of Americans. Very kind and helpful people for the most part. And, my American ( I wouldn't dare to think that I speak proper English) is better than some, worse than some. But, I never claimed it was better than anyones on this site. I sincerely apologize for the offense and thank you for your welcome to JW.
middleton7 is offline   Reply With Quote