View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 12:59 AM   #14
dons5
Regular User

as usual as it happened with the 360, Enzo, F430, 599, etc etc

1. The cars dont look that good in pics, especially Ferrari's official preview pics.

2. The cars are so ahead of their time, that it takes time for people to like the look, then sooner or later they love the look.

3. Once you see it in real life (especially while moving on a road, not parked in some showroom), people are stunned and in disbelief in how unbelievable they look. Especially compared to any other current competitors car.

360 spyder pics to a certain extent can get a little boring nowadays, yet when I saw one parked last night I was there for 10 minutes in awe admiring its shape from every angle and couldnt believe how exotic and new it still looks, it looks like a new car, the 360 came out in 1999! Thats a 10 year old body style!!!!!! There was a db9 beside it and a brand new jag xk, while the Aston is obviously beautiful, it doesnt compare to the 10 year old body of the 360 spyder, just so much more exoticness and sexy. Of course the DB9 is very beautiful, but I cant look at it for 10 mins from every angle without eventually getting "used to it", the 360 even as I was walking away after admiring it for 10 mins, I would turn around to look back at it and still couldnt hold in the smile/laugh, the shape stays exciting no matter how long you look at it for.

Its the same routine everytime a new Ferrari comes out.

I remeber when looking at photos of the Enzo when new, wow I was like what in the hell is that shit. Have you ever seen it in real life??? lolol wow the thing is STUNNING x10000, Keonegsegs, Ascaris, Veyrons, Carrera GT, Merc SLR, Gumbert Apollo, SSC Ultimate Aero, etc etc. Nothing can compare to an Enzo when it comes to pure style and exoticness, except possibly a Zonda, but even that has all the big wings and wild over the top styling cues where the Enzo is just more pure. Oh ya, and it came out in 01 or 02, its 7 or 8 years old!

This routine happens all the time with every new Ferrari just get used to it.

Last edited by dons5; 07-31-2009 at 01:04 AM.
dons5 is offline   Reply With Quote