View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 01:05 AM   #22
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by ported_head
...so I take it your family has money then
that's your idea of success and all you could do is obsess about it in every thread...
Obviously hit a vein with you didn't it.
Your mommy and daddy buy your future for you?

get a life man....
I have a life, a wife, a kid, an income - but thanks for caring... we will laugh about it at the dinner table tomorrow night.

you think it's a stupid question..don't comment on it...
You invited comment...

or are you just full of your own wisdom and have no where to share it.... running of your mouth every time in a forum...trying to be a smartass..guess that is what you do...
I don't need to try - I am a smartass - but thanks for noticing... means a lot.. :roll:

look around for people who ask stupid questions..so that you can show off your wisdom...
The beauty of the Internet, is that you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a fool in the head...

which i hope you didn't buy..because you are well off now...aren't you....and you worked yourself being that well off right?? who cares...
I know you don't - you probably haven't had to expend an iota of effort to get to where you are - hell I bet you are even going to be introduced to be married, in arrangement to some woman to further bolster your families position - hey - more power to you.

at 36 you seriously should be rather doing something else....but that's just me man.
What would you rather have me do?

No really - I really care what your opinions are... :roll:
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote