Thread: Porsche 944 S2
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Dude - after you bought the 944... and especially after reading this review - every time I see a 944 on the street I will look at it with different eyes!

Seems that you're still amazed as the first day even two weeks later - cool to see a front-engined Porsche (so understated) can still put a grin in her owner's face!
Like you, never really paid attention to "those" Porsches. Maybe only the occasional look at a 968 CS but that's it. Viper is sadly right: the shadow of the 911 was damn "bad" for the reputation of the 924/944 and Co... but it's also thanks to this if today you can buy a piece of history for some very sensible money

While now of course my vision has spread wide and I glance at every one of them passing by

Really, let me repeat: if you are looking for a way to get into the Porsche world, there is no better way probably

Oh yes, BTW, I am now beyond the first month of ownership and still grinning badly (although today and tomorrow are 911 days, so I could write a fresh review right away )