View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
Jona
Regular User

You guys have to keep in mind how much those Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs cost in Europe. For example, here in Finland a new Corvette is about $150k. The base model. And this isn't even the most expensive country when it comes to american muscle. They are very expensive also in GB. For those kind of prices, they really are quite rubbish. A Mustang is good for a $25k car. But it sucks as a $100k car. For that money, you can have an M3 instead.

I've had several american cars, and they were ok. Except for the interior. They go when you press the accelerator, and stop when you press the brake pedal. They even turn if needed. They work just fine, as cars. But would I buy one new? No. I could easily buy a better car for that kind of money. And TBH, american cars aren't exactly tailormade for european roads. I judge a car by how it drives in the area where I live. Not how it drives on a big, straight and wide road across the World

Oh, and the $9 a gallon gas prices have something to do with my car choices too nowadays.
Jona is offline   Reply With Quote