View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 12:14 AM   #44
Boltz
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
If you don't like me I don't care, If you do like me I still don't care... But judging my attitude by a few internet posts is rediculous . The internet is an easy place to be mis-interpreted, now lets go our seperate ways and mind each others business...
Sigh.. and I quote:
Im still a teenager and need a loud attention grabbing in your face kind of car because(im going to be honest) I like getting the looks that I get in my car, and the girls seem to like it a lot too... trust me ":
That is the attitude I don't like. I'm not judging you by anything else. That is an attitude. I couldn't care less about your car cause I don't do drag racing and frankly I'm not even criticizing you for it. This isn't about flames or anything. IT is that people your age like loud attention grabbing cars that disgusts me. I have an issue with that attitude. Your entitled to do it if you wish, but if thats your reason me and my friends will continue to laugh at your cars.

Thats fine, ill still continue to laugh at camaros with my friends. But to all his own .

my external dumptube isnt killing power for me, the exhaust goes right under the car

Laters