View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #202
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by tforth
Well, the majority of stuff that is running around here right now are either Range Rovers, ML/GLs, X5s, Q7s, etc. The interesting stuff has been 'asleep' for a while now. Don't get me wrong, I don't live in Monte Carlo, or anything. I just get frustrated, when I see all this 'wasted' product around me.

Another rather more embarrassing reason why I haven't provided any pics so far, is that I haven't quite figured out the whole imageshack thing... Believe me, it would have taken a lot less time to just scan the pages and post them, then to have typed them in! Don't worry though; I'll get around to it, as surprising as it may seem to you - I have a lot more to share than just my opinions.

Lastly, regarding nthfinity's note above, I will whole-heartedly acknowledge the enjoyment I get from 'smoking' someone in a stoplight 'event', around an on-ramp, or 'faster' cars at the track. What I don't care for, are the posers that only get satisfaction when other people lust after their vehicles/wives/houses/etc.
I knew we are more similar then the 6 pages of arguments that we've had