Thread: CGT sideways
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:39 AM   #12
Schwalbe

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Intertaining video but people please, stop proclaiming this guy to be the next messiah.

Considering that fact that the CGT generates tons of mechanical grip, and because it has 600bhp in the back, a sub 60-80km/h power slide is nothing more then positive lock, stab on the throttle, opposite lock.

Sliding doesnt = skill.

Clarkson learned to slide around aswel, but look at his track time in that "reasonably priced car".

Watching that guy shows me just how he is strugling to put the power down so he ends up in ends up getting the rear end out.

Damn, when I go karting I can pull off some mad slides, but its much easier to do that then a proper fast lap...
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Sure more skill then an airfield, but still 1/10th of what it takes to drive that mountain road with the stopwatch ticking

Dude this video isn't a race. Do you see others racing competitors ? :roll:

When you have limited automobile references, it's normal that you said some talk shit about the lack of driving skill from this reputed Motorvision professional pilot. You need to practice a lot at your local Shopping Mall Kart circuit for being able to do the 1/1000th of what Tim Schrick did on these twisty mountain roads.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote