View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:05 PM   #12
komotar
Regular User

ok here goes

5 pts: dani_d_mas - It's a great moment caught in time. The exhaust, the camera flash, the people, the tilted camera, the colours, the drama, the car accelerating wiledley out of the curve, it's still going slightley sideways, the composition is great, the car is sharp, the light is good, the wheels are spining whish means you used the right time. I like this pic very much, pro material and it makes me want to shoot a rally, which I have never done before ...

3 pts: dingo - I love the reflections on the car, they make the pic for what it is and the little things matter, like the red flowers on the left side, they give a kindove romantic feeliong to the pic ... it's a great looking car, great surroundings, and I thin I also like the pic is the fact that I'm not used to the surrounding, and that makes it so much more attractive for me ...

2 pts: MartijnGizmo - the light, the light, the light. The car is looking into the sunset, itching to go another round, the spoiler is a great detail as are the rear lights, great pic, but I think that the other one was even better, front pic ... I would have put that one in second ...

1 pt: MidEngine4Life - hey, how often do we see a girl on a car around here, and the photo made by a member! the light is soft, the girl is very good looking, the composition is good, and I think this pic is wallpaper material ...

ok so the pics, that were right upe there imho are TT's lotus. It was a close battle, because your pic is so cool because there is a whole car in the pic, but the details are very visible. The steering wheel, the sports tires, the engine, the difuzor, the spoiler, the black rims .... it was really tough......

and then there is eurocopter's antara, a great action pic!

I also liked the MUS911 pic, but too many distracting poles in the pic ....

and sentra's turbo, a pure pic, much like stmoritzer's SLR last month ...

http://avtomoto.siol.net/