View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 07:00 AM   #14
ARMAN
Regular User

How much you are thinking to spend Thepest? And where are you from?

@Brembo - you are killing me The engine sound of 4 cylinder is really no killer even if I have exhaust(Supersprint). Originally I wanted cheap e30(318) after driving one 325e I wanted nothing else than straight 6! but at that time the ones I can find were in awful condition(I was one signature sign away from buying 235e but backed up in last minute) so I took 318 wich was in best condition of them all togeather

Must to say once you hear the sound of straight 6 you will never want anything else under the hood You dont even need lowder exhaust it sounds AMASING! I was offered 325e with some sort exhaust man it was incredible sound

The advantage of e30 is that the cheap one(325) costs half or third of the price of e36 and you can find tonns of cheap spear parts for e30 even used once as alot of e30's are going to the junkyard these days. You can swap for a different engine over the weekend and it will cost you only about 500€ (+- 200€).

E36 have a much younger looks no disscussion here, some e30 owners see it as a disadvantage but if you have it in a very good condition than its pretty rare and you will have people come to you and compliment you for it as it happens to me

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote