View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 05:01 PM   #24
lakatu
Regular User

What an incredible video!!. Best one I have seen so far on the GT3 RS :shock: . I just wish I knew what they where saying but the video itself speaks volumes. It really makes me sad that Porsche didn’t certify this car for the U.S. :x They should have at least given us an option package on the regular GT3 to upgrade to the GT3 RS without the non body structural changes i.e. carbon fiber hood and Plexiglas window. I think that such a car should have been certifiable in the U.S. without additional crash testing…and if they were worried about diluting the appeal of the limited offering they could have forgone the wheel and paint schemes. That would have been perfectly fine with me .

I like the track layout and the variety of corners. Thanks st-anger for providing the video along with the track data and comments about the track. Extremely interesting and you’re right the there really isn’t much to say about the car itself. It is obvious that Porsche did an amazing job tailoring it to the track .