View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #12
TT
Regular User

So, third day with the car, I am still in love with it. Not wanting to repeat myself, but it's really a practical car, I managed to load quite a few things in it, to drive through terrible potholes or speed bumps, narrow villages, and it always felt relaxed.

I'd really like to stretch its legs to see if it can really top close to 280 kmh but can't go to Germany and around here it would be suicidary (80 kmh limit this week on the highway because of very high ozone level in the air )

I saw some 120-140 on normal roads and again, the car feels perfectly at ease.

A tank is good for some 400 km of overexcited driving, I reckon it would probably bump up to 500 when driving more relaxed .

Only minor "fault": whenever I accelerate hard in 1st or 2nd gear, and also under high lateral acceleratin through tight bends, two warning lights light up in the dashboard: PSM OFF and ABS OFF. Weird, and they won't go away untill you'll turn off the car ence reset the system.
I didn't try yet to see if they are indeed turned off, would be especially easy to see if the wheels lock themselves or not, but I doubt this is normal.