View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 09:44 PM   #20
MIHALS
Regular User

dani - ibiza - I can imagine this picture as a wallpaper, or a poster, but there's some better ones in this competition - sorry
karcs - gulwing - too bad the car is overexposed, deifferent angle would suite more :bah:
TT - Coxster - if I liked this car, I would put this pic straight to my desktop - car in the right, icons on the left anyway - briliant picture with no needed reflections - just stunning!!! the best qualitty pic here!!!
dingo - 355 - beautiful car (most beautiful ferrari) with stunning background. but when taking pics, the watter should ALWAYS be flat, it shouldn't be running out of picture and that ruins my point of view on this pic a lot - sorry
eurocopter - another Coxster - here is too much reflections, I hate car with reg. plate, so some erasing wouldn't hurt and the "swing" is too much!
raphaelws - well, dealership...
moritzer - SLR - no words needed... oh actually yes. HEEEY you in the back! get off! :bah:
irrational_i - maybe rare sight, but picture didn't smash me into my eyes enough...
sentra - GT - rare to see such car on the green, but the pic was taken too close to the car
mihals - Stingray - no comment... I didn't expect anything this month. the car is rare as hell here, but it's still just a street sight - thanks TT for putting me in the list anyway! (makes me happy to be here )
smylait - birdcage - as dani said - the flash is too close to your camera, so it takes more attention, than the car... still super-rare picture - congrats!
hamlet - speedster - that weather sucks :x - such a shame...
wutt - enzos - wow, great sight, I would want to be there at the moment! but as a picture... too many ppl :bah:
dutch - supra - car is too dark, maybe a shot from the other side of the road would be better...
salegosse - Mighty Zonda F - as mantioned, that Lex next to it ruins the picture totally and the swing is too much aswell
sportlover - fiero - different angle would be much better... and the grey sky doesn't fit any picture :bah:
dodo - modena - such a valentine's picture beautiful, simple, stunning
speedracer - exige - just a road sight... could be nice picture when stationary...
komotar - f430 - I so bloody envy you!!! yes, your picture deserves to be on the frontpage
nthfinity - alfa - overexposed, step or two to the left could do te picture looking better

alright, that's just my opinion, my vote and if somebody has something against my opinion, it's his problem :prr: I'm trying to look at the pics more from the photographers side