View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 06:02 AM   #37
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by McLaren4eVa
I have a question. Will there be bikes in GT5? we saw them in preciuos incarnations of GTHD but no mention of it at all. Wouls be great to have them.
Well I saw a video of that in an E3 video I think, so this is possible. I mean I dont think PD has ever shown anything and not include it....with the exception of that MAC F1 on the cover of GT2.

I agree with you man it would be a hell of fun to have a Bike such as an "RC45" and go up against a NSX, S2000, Ferrari 599 GTB, Enzo, F430 or some shit like that. Only time will tell man. And if you have been a fan like me ever since the first GT its gonna be a long wait. Although GT1 came and the GT2 followed very quickly but dont talk about GT3 and GT4. Also some news there is a Prolouge GT in the works to be released in Q4 of 2007 and is said to be a free download VIA the PS store. Just what exactly is it we dont know.
Definately agree but if it comes out in the us and japan in Q4 07 then us brits would probably have to wait up to an extra three months. But definately worth the wait i just hope they dont fill the game with honda step vans and stuff that no-one really drives.