View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #23
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

Alright bitches...it is time! I'm leaving in 7 days, and I'm counting the days by the minutes.

I leave on July 11th, and will spend a day in New York, and I'll be in Europe exactly 25 days, from July 13th to August 6th, I have modified my schedule a bit to include Prague since I've been told by friends and relatives that have been there that it is one of Europe's most beutiful cities, so now my route is more or less London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Zurich, Lugano, Monaco/Nice, Barcelona, Madrid and back to London.

dropot and dani, I'll PM you guys or catch dani on msn before I get to Barcelona so we can arrange a mini meet, at least to have a beer somewhere.

TT, now that you moved to Lugano, I'm sure it'll be easier to meet. I'll drop you a PM before I get there or talk to you via msn.

ARMAN, I'm staying in Prague for three nights I think, so I'll PM you as well before I get there.

You'll recognize me when you see a short, white, black haired dude with a huge ass backpack on his back with a JW sticker on it!...damn the JW shirt would've been perfect for this ocation.

So please, shoot your last thoughts on these places please!

Thanks a bunch!

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote