View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 09:23 AM   #45
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
Originally Posted by RC45
Yep - another example of a supposedly educated person being ignorant.

Simply doing a Google search on "C6 Z06 specs" would have returned all the informaiton a reasnoable informed person needed to not show their obvious bias and ignorance.

Quite tiring.
Being that I dont care about the Corvette, I dont go deep-reading on it. I just know enough. In the same way I can list a shietload of info for another car wich isnt of your interest and then call you stupid for not knowing them. If I were ignorant, I would have gotten a C6 or C5 corvette instead of the G35 that I have. The only person around here that should "quit trying" is you and your idea that the Corvette is the best thing "ever evar fo realz."

Ah, and another thing about you calling Ferrari buyer's "posers"... at least 85% of the corvette drivers I see are old grampas. I rather see a "poser" on his ferrari, often speeding then a fukin Corvette with an OLD ASS driver that all he does is slow me down.
You don't know enough - you prove this everytime you open your mouth

The only person around here that should "quit trying" is you and your idea that the Corvette is the best thing "ever evar fo realz."

These are your words not mine.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote