Thread: Peugeot 205 GTI
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 10:38 AM   #15
Shinigami
Regular User

Very common, thus not very exotic. Too many kids are buying second hand models and ricing them up, thus upping the "annoying" aspect of seeing these things going up and down the streets with their fart cans blaring.

The looks are too angular for my taste, gives it a very retro look and I'm not really into this look (I know some people are). Although a practical car in some aspects, and great to toss around, I can't put a car like this into the cool or subzero bracket, simply because there are so many other cars that do it better, are more exciting, and ultimately look better.

Also, my experience from Peugeot has shown that they cannot be trusted with your car for repairs of any kind, nor for actually testing a car as it takes up to 4 tries to find a car which works troublefree during a test drive. This soured my "Peugeot experience" greatly and wouldn't recommend buying a Peugeot (at least not from the Geneva dealers).

I just don't think it's anything special when I see it, and I don't think this will change. Sorry, I think it's somewhere between uncool and seriously uncool (can't even remember what I voted for after I finished typing this out ops: )