View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:07 AM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Ahh fuckit, let me say what each one of the conservative leaning folks here is thinking:

I would love to know what all those liberal leftwing Bush-bashing America-hatng obama-loving cocksuckers have to say about things now???

2 years later and now what? All those "oooh evil Bush" and "obama is the future" bleeding heart whining euros are astonishingly silent I bet...

And as fo rthe rest of the US-based treasonous obama-bootlicking Bush-bashers - they can all go fuck themselves and quite frankly not having to wade through their anti-capitalist anti-American pro-european drivel on a daily basis is quite relaxing.

There - now that the air is cleared, let's talk cars
The political forum is one thing i don't miss. Hell there really isn't much political talk over there at all, minus the thread about the Greek riots.

Probably helps that there only about 5 Americans, including myself, on that board. Ah, whatever.

So what the hell is going on in the car universe anyway? With all the new shit BMW has been pinching off lately, it'shard to keep up with everyone else

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote