RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by nthfinity
Originally Posted by nthfinity
Originally Posted by graywolf624
Yes I was speculating on whom the 3 musketeers are.

As an reply to this

Originally Posted by sameerrao
I think some people here seem to have a highly inflated opinion of their driving abilities

The 3 musketeers would be nthfinity , RC and yourself as the thread starter are one, RC threw himself on the wagon not surprisingly, as number two and then you jumped onboard....

Your last post makes me consider cutting it to two musketeers again, but I highly doubt the two others would admitt they aint great drivers so we will probably remain with two musketeers...
where have I mentioned i pwn at driving ever? I enjoy spirted drives, and track time.

I bring some new information regarding Top gear, and somehow this turns "But you guys can't drive" WTF man, wtf.
you opened the door for RC to claim his greatness behind the wheel, and I have never said either of you cant drive in fact I have said the exact opposite....
no, I simply tell a story directly from one of the mouths' that feed. you've taken your own spin here.
Ok my bad so you are not a great driver then, its just RC who is....
Hmm the 3 musketeers theme will be quite strange then....lets call him the lone ranger, it fits better with the culture too....
I don't claim to be great - never have - I am just willing to bet in a head to head I would beat JC.

Until you and he arrange it we will never know will we.. so if you feel like proving me wrong, arrange the event.

Until then I maintain I will lap quicker than he will

Now we all know you in your superiority will be lapping both JC and myself at least 12 times.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote