View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #14
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
^^^ No way!!! You better call up CEO of Sony NA because he said something to the effect that he would give anybody $200 if they could find a PS3 in any store!!!

Hahaha. . . yeah they are selling so hot that Sony doesn't expect them to be "in stock" and caught up with DEMAND until Summer this year.
Actually I think he said $1200 USD. I read it in the magzine which I just threw out yesterday.

Originally Posted by RC45
Well - the real reason they wouldn't sell, was the stupid stores that insisted on BUNDLING the console with $300 and $400 worth of games.
That was one of the reasons why but another thing was after about 2 weeks of the PS3 being released all the fucking bastards retailers were holding them and trying to sell a whole lot at once rather then just sell the fucking things bastards ass people.

*EDIT*

So what does everyone think about the fate of the Playstation 3 now since Sony got FF back? I think the only hinderance now is the fucking lazy bastard game developers such as EA and Ubisoft and THQ who release multiplatform games and make them ALL look basicly identical and hardly any change in gameplay.