View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #18
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Well, Allan (AllanLambo) has never had clutch problems, and he drives pretty hard in his modded SV, although he always says "I feather the clutch until about 10MPH, but after that all fucking hell breaks loose"!!

I don't think that it's so much an issue with the strength of the clutch and drivetrain, but rather that if they do break it's an expensive job to fix. Buying the car in the first place is expensive, but replaces clutches and the like simply because everyone wanted you to make a video of you crushing a Mustang, is something else!
OH God forbid... now we are quoting AllanLambo as the gospel... :roll:
I don't see anyone quoting what Allan says as "the Gospel", do you? What I did say, for those who have trouble with comprehension, was simply that he has never had any issues with his clutch. What I also implied, in case that is too much to understand as well, is that as long as you don't nail it from a dead stop, but instead let the car roll forward to a few MPH, the clutch should be fine. Anyway, what's your obvious problem with Allan? That he's an ego-maniac? Whooptie-do! Next you'll be saying that the Diablo SV isn't his as well!