Thread: The stig is....
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 02:13 PM   #20
rave426
Regular User

Originally Posted by fsandys
Originally Posted by Fleischmann
This is in now way proof of Stig's identity but I've always believed it was Damon Hill. It's obvious that the mysterious racer has F1 experience and DH seems to be the only such person connected with Top Gear.
Interesting but Stig has a different line to all the F1 drivers who come to the track which is maybe odd ?

My mother happened to be watching a little whilst reading her book a while ago, during the episode where DH came on to test the Ferrari 575 and the Vanquish, she said 'is that the Stig'?!!!! :shock: I asked her why she would think that and she said by his shape and the way he walks/stands!!

Women do notice these things!

LOL, that is true. Women do notice things like this. I have seen it happen all too often. Damn women recognize you from across the boarder just by how you walk and carry yourself.

Anyway, The stig may be more than one person, but i really couldnt see that as being true. I mean businees wise, why would you hire more than one driver unless its needed. Its a full time job, but I dont think another person is needed. Hell they get breaks all the time i'm sure. If i were the stig, i wouldnt want anybody else anyway. I would be pretty upset if it were someone elses turn to drive, and "this weeks" test involved the latest Ferrari. Whatever - thats my petty change.