View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #26
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
first, thx for taking the time to do this thread.

The pics are breath taking and it sound's the makers have really stepped up this time...

Thx a bunch 8)
You are welcome.

Originally Posted by abbor
:shock: I gotta have that... Too bad I have to wait till march...

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
...PS3 (duh) that game, a playseat and Logitech G25

And if you haven't got it from before...: 1080p-tv... They're kinda expensive...
Actually believe it or not I saw some screen shots of the game on some dudes standard regular TV and from what I saw it looked almost as good as the hidef one's. Let me see if I can find those screenshots.

Originally Posted by ViperASR
wow, that actually looks really really good, I'm very impressed. Now that is only available for dl from people who have a PS3?
Ya you must own a PS3 inorder to play this game as PD works for SONY.

Originally Posted by graywolf624
Man that does look extremely realistic. Have they made any tweaks to the driving model? What are the plans for the actual release?
Well rite now this is a DEMO so there are minor tweaks and a bit noticeable such as you can spin out more easily and powerslide and what not but from what I heard the final game is gonna have a totaly new physic engine or some shit like that.

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
Looks great, but are there tire marks?
I dont think there is any tiremarks, damage, or incar view in the DEMO BUT
THERE WILL BE TIREMARKS, DAMAGE, INCAR VIEW and more in the FINAL GAME!!!

Originally Posted by TT
Again putting so much hype on the graphics I see.. when will Polyphony finally learn we need more than HQ images and Ferrari license now?

I can't wait to play it, but well, just supposing we'll still have 6 cars on track and no damage and so on, makes me kinda sick
Nope there will be more than 15 cars at once on track EASILY from what PD keeps promising. Also THERE WILL BE DAMAGE BUT NOT IN THE DEMO.THERE WILL ALSO BE ONLINE!

As for the sound I am clueless as I havent heard anything but I am sure they are working on it.[/u]

*EDIT*
Update coming up in about an hour or after I get done eating.