View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 04:08 PM   #5
gis
Regular User

both are great cars,and are very very very similar,only thing different is the manufacturers badge,from were i am the most common one is the saxo,by far,the saxo vts is also much cheaper here aswell,and for modifying the saxo also has many more parts available,i have no idea y people go towards the saxo.i have heard also that the vts is faster than the 106,the top speed of the vts is around 135 and the 106 is 125.

both cars are great for country road runs,they can out handle a lot of the bigger more expensive cars such as bimmers and jags and the great one that i love doin is mercs,obviously not the AMG ones but all the others.
with owning the vts's little brother with 90hp the handlin is fantastic and obviously the vts and 106 will be the same,but doin it faster.

also they are fast little economical cars,my dad borrowed the car the other day to drop sum stuff off a few hours away,he came bak and he had filled the car up to the top.im down to half a tank left now and i have done 181 miles from half a tank,beat that all u with BMW's,ferraris,lambos,vettes

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote