View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 07:54 PM   #15
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by fsandys
Ok, let me just clear up, I'm not a hater :p I was just messing

But to be honest, comments like the one above are surely a bit wild on the other end of things? 599 the only car under half a million dollars to pose a challenge?
OK - lets make it easier then - you have $400,000 to spend - list all the world-wide street legal, rain/sun usable cars that can pose a challange.

You are the one claiming it cannot be possible - so lets see the list?

I will happily admit that it seems like stunning performance for the price tag and I'd have it over any 'big three' German offering (except maybe the SLR). But these comments are from personal opinion so lets leave it at that
Not seems - is

P.S. Not that it matters but Clarkson didn't rave about it like Tiff, he said it was shocking on the roads :p
WHich is complete and utter fucking crap The ham-fisted gorilla with the Kevin Keegan hairdo wouldn't know a decent handling car if it parked up is arse..

Originally Posted by bmuller
But to be honest, comments like the one above are surely a bit wild on the other end of things? 599 the only car under half a million dollars to pose a challenge?
^^Agreed. I believe that statement was a little optimistic, but thats not to say the car wouldn't pose a serious threat to most cars with twice or triple its price tag, which needless to say is very impressive.
OK - prove it...