View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 12:12 AM   #54
666fast
Regular User

Well, I thought it was pretty funny. There were a few things that were a tad over the line. The paintings on the cars was a terrible idea. That could have actually gotten them killed. Whether or not the scene at the gas station was staged or not, I can't tell. But, people do get killed for less.

Some of the other things I found funny was the guy at the car dealer with the guns. LOL Does Florida have a conceal and carry law? If not, he commited a felony on television. heh

I knew what the premise of the show was before watching, so I was expecting the stereotypes. To be honest, they don't bother me much. It's only a type of humor that some people don't get. Many American television shows poke fun at Europe using stereotypes as well. What goes around comes around.

Overall, it was an excellent show, I found it very entertaining. Thats all it is anyway, entertainment. I just hope the folks that don't live here are mature enough to realize that as well. What was seen is not at all a snapshot of every day America. Though, I'm sure a few are kicking back sucking it up as if it's all 100% accurate.

FYI, while they were in new Orleans, the wrecked houses that had numbers painted on them. Those numbers explain whether or not people were found dead in them and how many.