View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 11:48 PM   #9
tekwar
Regular User

First of all, the start incident involving Ralf with just plain stupid. He himself admitted he wasnt paying attention to what was going on there which led to the accident that caused 3 drivers competing for the title to retire before the first corner and another 2 drivers to retire as well. Someone teach him that you dont win the race at the first corner. It was just so anti-climatic. And he deserves the 10-grid penalty.

Moving on, it was a great win by montoya, shades of ferrari domination at BMW now. He didnt make a single mistake in the race, good on the columbian, he is a great talent and personality in F1.

I think the move by schumacher to overtake trulli was illegal. I agree with trulli about what he said after the race. Schumy overtook trulli when his car had all 4 wheels off the track. Anyone that follows F1 knows that you cant overtake a car when you go off the track. But then again, thats just my judgement. If it was legal, it was a great move.

Good to see david back on the podium finally again. He hasnt been up there since winning the first race in Australian. He has to work on his qualifying to give him any chance of winning races cause its obvioius that his race performance has been solid so far this year. Although i wouldnt go as far to say that he would be a world title contender. i just dont see it in him.

Bad luck for Justin Wilson, getting involved in the incident, im sure a lot of people were hoping to see how well he performed in his first race in a "competitive" car.

Finally Kiesa from Minardi needs to worry less about the cars behind him and concentrate on just driving his race. Did you see how many times he went completely off the racing line and halted to let cars by him, I mean he stopped even when the leaders where like miles behind him. he needs to worry less about them in the future.
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote