View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 07:01 AM   #14
st-anger
Regular User

...i knew it....

no no guyz, you won´t get rid of me that fast...

reason: obsolescence...
i never had a car more than 3 to 5 years because of resale value

replacement: well, to be honest i do not really need a autobahn cruiser any more, to save time and nerves i´m flying to germany since some weeks, it´s a bit more expensive but it´s definitely more comfortable for me than driving 4 to 6 hours every weekend ending up in another traffic jam....
so i don´t really know which car i should buy, my BMW dealer has some good options and i´m extremely satisfied with my previous BMW models, but on the other hand i think i should wait a bit...i´m after something different, we´ll see...maybe next spring....
for this remaining summer a friend of mine gave me a very good hint when we met at NS last monday, he showed up there with a friend from switzerland and he had a nice ride with him...NO, no Porsche, but i think i´ll rent such a car for this summer, because i loved it very much, on the other hand a kinda uncommon ride for me though, but i liked it and i never heared something bad about it...

so i´ll only rent it for some months and then give it back to the dealer, to be honest i wouldn´t actually buy such a car, sure it´s nice but well...you guys will see and then we talk

to sum it up, no precise idea for a 745 replacement, but i think it won´t be a 4porte, E60 M5 or Alfa , i drive the sports cars at work and so i needn´t one for private driving, i need a practical and relaxing car...

we´ll see... 8)
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote