View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 06:45 PM   #22
twisted
Regular User

Well like I said they are on the way and not here so I cant exactly get pics at this moment. I know for a fact he ordered atleast one seeing as his daughter told me. The reason I said two is because I have heard from a couple sources that he actually ordered two but it may only be one. It is still an unbelieveable car either way. It's very hard for me to get pics and thats why I said I would have to try and see it one day on the road. His daughter(my friend) gets very pissy about opening any garages to show people the cars. He did have 2 McLaren F1's at one point but sold them both. He also has the one and only European F50 in the states and 1 of 3 CLK GTR AMG's in the world. He is very good friends with the co-founder of AMG. He also has many other rare and exotic cars. As he likes to say, he has the fastest Italian car, the fastest American car, fastest German car, and fastest English car. He has something like 15 million in cars in the garage. Their house is I believe the largest coral house in the world and it is the mansion in the movie Palmetto starring Woody Harrelson. I'll see what I can do as far as pics but like I said, it's incredibly hard to snap pics of the cars. Sorry for the long post but I figured I would try to explain a little before getting flamed
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote