View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #15
sameerrao
Regular User

My vote goes to TWboy99 - this deserves to be in a BMW catalog.

Darkel - perfect shot!!
Dingo - perfect light - reflections of the side of the car is nice but that shed in the background and an ugly brown/black pipe or branch on the right sort of spoil the effect.
TT - Nice picture - but i've seen better from you. Good parking by the guy though - I'm sure I would have fallen off the curb if it was me doing it
Nthfinity - Picture is OK .. maybe if the angle was less extreme and some of the distracting shadow in the foreground was removed it will be a much better picture.
80ssportlover - beautiful pic - the car seems perfect in the black and white short - Excellent job.
Goldfinger147 - Nice find first of all - I know the conditions were gloomy but some of the side detailing is sort of lost. Maybe this could be better as a B&W or perhaps in color but with more brightness to the car leaving the background as is.
P-zero_rosso - Brilliant pic - the chirpy color of the car stands out against the dull factory in the background
cowboy007 - Excellent picture - I need to learn how to take good motion shots - I am going to a race soon.
Maou - Fantastic - the silver car stands out against the brick background very well
sameerrao - Who is this guy - must be a freaking genius just kidding .. lets move on
Stmoritzer - brilliant picture mate!!!

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche