View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 05:38 PM   #14
magwheel
Regular User

Let me answer several of the questions or replys all at once here. I just got back from doing my to do list and as soon as I can resize the pics, I'll enter them plus... on the SLR.. should I start a new topic with the pics and impressions? jabba, Who is budgaboys? He ain't gonna come looking for me is he? twboy1999 Thanks for your confirmation! DrijF360 My Father was in the construction business and he built apartments and some small shopping plazas. We then owned and managed all of them. Later in his career, he became involved in gas and oil wells (not like in Texas cause in Ohio, gas is what you get most instead of oil) But it's still a pretty decent business... I can go to McDonalds and pay cash! (I know, I know... everyone likes a little ass but nobody likes a smart ass! By the way, Hovik in a later post here knows me and knows what a chump I am for women!! Which car do you want for the girl in your post! Wutputt I try and drive each one in turn so that they're all exercised equally. Of course that depends on our weather situation! ARMAN Thanks for your welcome and the pics are coming soon.... half hour or an hour. Hovik, Sure, go ahead and post whatever you would like! Thanks guys and now I'l get to work and do the pics for you.