View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 07:56 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

Ok, this time it was mighty hard to place a vote! dingo got a superb 330 GTC.. great, delicate color matching the summer sky.. palm three, stunnig sunlight .. zorro shows us a CGT all alone on a dirty parking with autumn's sfoliage... skituner got a maybe less impressive M6, but in a very nice picture IMO.. correct angle, good light, simple but charming background... komotar did a stunning job with his most impressive shoot ever.. SL55 and private jet... FABIETTO posts a stunning lineup of Enzos, stmoritzer and smy have two good panning shots, Wuttput got an FXX.. it might be a car show, but nobody around and rare car! well executed too. salegosse got another typical MC shot.. lot of colors, RARE cars, great! Speedracer puts us in a mervellous track athmosphere with a very colorfull and powerfull shot, CarreraGTCrazy's GT is so "cartoonish/videogamish" ! I like it! dani traveled thousands of km to take some pics at the MC rally, and this one really rules! sik's traveling shot is not bad at all and they are much more complicated to do that they appear! 80ssportlover has a very simple picture, but damn good and I can't stop too look at it ! P-Zero_Rosso just shocked me with his photoshoot! karcs got a car that you don't see very often.. different from the usual Ferrari or Lambo and I love the contrast with the background's cemetery! And finally MIHALS has a stylish dealership atmosphere in his shot..
definitely VERY hard to pick one, but honestly, P-Zero's picture is soooo gorgeous! The idea behind the new format is to do some efforts to take good pictures and well, can't do much better than this IMO!