Thread: Decal's
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 06:27 AM   #20
Evo
Regular User

Originally Posted by abbor
Because I couldn't understand a fucking thing of what he said, and I thought he got help from someone else, but he didn't, and when he had waited 20 minutes, he came and wanted to talk to me.. So I tried to explain my confusion and all that, why I thought he had gotten the food from another employer, but he just keep on raging.. And then he hits me not very hard under my chin..

At that point I went raging and threatening him about all sorts of shit, but luckily I calmed down a little.. He asked for the number to my boss, and I tried to play "The customer is always right", but he tries to kick my feet under me when I'm going to get the number.. I swear, I was | | this close from punching this piece of shit's face in, but luckily someone dragged him out of there..

BTW, I work at a place where all the drunk people in town get their food about 2 or 3 am, so naturally I was kinda stressed and tired..
I rather get fired knowing I did the right thing abbor... Anyway sorry to hear about your bad experiance at work you had today.. Next time you see him talk slowly to him and make him frustrated and if he hits you just call JW.... We will be their for you..