View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 12:17 PM   #15
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by RC45
Funny thing is that now everyone takes notice of "the Z06" - 5 years ago I would struggle to conduct a conversion with so called "car enthusdiasts" because they had no idea there was a 0-60 4s, 175mph, 60-0 in 110ft, 7m56s capable Nurburg hotlapper from the Corvette stable...
It was only after it posted th 7m56s and the LeMan crown fell twice in succesion to the C5R that they admitted it was what we said it was all along...

...now you can't shut them up about ragging on it...
Z06 is still a special like the CS, not a full on main production model. And I was never impressed with the stock C5, which I think is shite, my opinion anyway.

And Chevy boys just started getting it right with the gen 5 chassis with the Z06...

So to me Corvette doesnt get much respect, "Z06" does. Cause its the only model that is as fast as some 100k + competition.

When you talk about Corvette I think "c5 Coupe, ZR1" which are shit poser cars.
in 2004, it was 17% of every corvette made... 5,683 total Z06's... how many CS's were made? how many 360's were made alotogether? somewhere less then the number of Z06's sold i think
for the new Z, Dave Hill expects 1 in 5 vettes to be a Z06.

oh, and the ZR-1... 405 hp 7500 rpm redline, top speed 190 ish... nearly as well at the turns as the Z06... so, this car is just a poser car?