View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
MIHALS
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by Saadie
ermmm ok .. you can kill him now dani lol
Cold - windy - what a horrid weather you have there in Britain!! The +25ºC we have now at Barcelona are GLORIOUS compared with this last weekend!!

The "bus incident" was funny actually - I laugh now when I remember we both waiting in the middle of nowhere, trying to stop a car just because the next bus was coming in 30 minutes!! :shock: raining, the wing literally destroying my umbrella...

But even though - this meeting was well worth the money I paid for the flight tickets and the hotel - honestly!! I really enjoyed every second of my stay there... thanks for everything MIHALS!! :good:
1) that funny chaos business was reminding me those TopGear Competitions "Clarkson's car vs. anything" going out of England, when Hammond and May get stuck right in the midle of nowhere, just like us and then running to catch the bus

2)yep, even when we got wet all the way through in just few minutes, it was bloody worth moments of my life (for now) - I don't see so many supercars every day all together...

3) you're welcome, the only thing which was making me upset is, that I couldn't manage any place in our house, so you didn't have to pay for hotel