View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 06:29 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

This time voting was VERY VERY hard! Worst than the past months! We have some stunning quality and a good amount of pics!

I went for Dubai, because that picture is so good it hurts! Honestly I would have moved the frame a bit more upward, but still, press material!! Bravo!

Speedracer's CS is just perfect! Original color, great light, very nice esfoliage setting...
I usually try not to vote for the car, but the picture, but I must admit sik's would have scored higher if instead of his Celica he would have put a Miura there still a brillant pic!
But what about dingo's pure streetsighting? Ultra rare car in the street, nobody around! Almot voted for him!
Same goes for salegosse, IMO that picture must end up on the portal next month! It is just impossible to shoot such a lineup in MC without ppl around! He is a master of his art, and the picture is great!
Maou's is very neat too, but the lack of colors set me off a little bit
Wutputt's CGT is sweet.. too bad for that fucking van, but despite it, it really rocks!
I also adore the white CGT with Christmas tree

Basically amazing pics, all the others are worth too! But sorry fellas, only one vote can be placed and mine went to Dubai!