Thread: Decal's
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #17
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by thamar
Can you spell "rice" ?

Decals are just not done! I mean it, I'll laugh at you, and I think I'm not the only one!
Keep a car clean! Put all the parts on it that you want, but don't give away what you have so easely! Understatement rules, never forget that!

Besides; Brembo, Koni, Pioneer, Pirelli, ... doesn't mean shit! For all I know you could have stock brake pads from Brembo, basic Koni coils, whatever... It's not because of a certain make, that you have real performance parts.
And if you lose to someone you'll look like an idiot, that I can give you on a piece of paper!

btw, scared of heigths, LOL! Idiots, you could even get over a speedbump faster then granny does in her Lada! I don't think that's impressive! That's just being an attention whore!

That's what the entire decal thing is all about, attention whores...
"Look what I've got, and yeah that extra plastic and stickers on my car gives me 500bhp more and I get trough a corner faster then a F1 car, really no shit, my car goes, it's way better then all those race cars". And then they get beaten by a stock Citroen 2CV or Smart because they can't even take a speedbump :roll:
OK Vinyls aren't always a bad thing like if your ride is sponsored or like when I get my VDub I will put a small DubWerks vinyl in the side window to support a local shop etc... Also black vinyls along the bottom of a black car aren't bad if the car is modded to piss and has something to back it up.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote