View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 07:48 PM   #30
alondahan
Regular User

I choose the Enzo

but from that list, I'll take the Zonda. It's Italian, looks great, magnificent interior, a big NA V12, nice sound, very fast and handels well too.

I don't like any of the other cars here, but my second choice would be the 'egg. it looks ok (except for those ugly side intakes), but nothing special. I don't like it's interior, but it's not bad. what I really don't like about this car is the name (the worst name ever for a hypercar) and the engine. not only it's a V8, it's ford based, and to make it even worse, it's supercharged.
still it's a great car, and like I said, the best after the Zonda.

the merc is just a waste of money IMO. It's totally ugly, inside and out. it has an automatic. a fucking supercharged V8 again, and it's in the front (who wants a gt car like this one??? you want a real supercar).

and finally the porsche. I can't decide which I like less, the porsche or the merc.
I think that as a hypercar, the gt is the worst. it looks far too regular (although beautiful). looks like a weird, wide, low. long 911. the interior is again regular, a 911 interior. it's completely boring and dull, does absolutely nothing to me.
alondahan is offline   Reply With Quote