View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 12:10 PM   #4
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
What's the files size.. and resolution? I may have the full size job laying about...
240x180 114,821kb
not that great in quality... if you have a higher res version; by all means. the 956/962 are my favorite cars of all time
http://www.dukevideousa.com/products/3480NV.htm
ok, i just found what i want for christmas
OUR PRICE: $29.95
AVAILABILITY:
Usually despatched within 2 to 7 days.

Running Time: 62 minutes
Format: NTSC DVD
Catalogue No: 3480NV

If you've ever wondered what it's like to lap 'old' Nurburgring or Brands Hatch in one of the fastest race cars ever built and with a World Champion driver, now's your chance to find out!
We put an in-car camera in a works Rothmans Porsche 956 with Derek Bell, giving you a terrific driver's-eye-view as he takes you round seven of the world's greatest racing circuits at up to 220mph!
The car is a 650 bhp world championship-winning racing sports car and the driver's eye-view is riveting - how does the fifth fastest ever lap of the marvellous Nordschleife circuit sound? Or an average of over 120mph around the spectacular Spa Francorchamps circuit?
It's all here on high quality DVD - an exhilarating experience for you to enjoy time and again!

The circuits you lap are:
Silverstone* 'Old' Nurburgring * Le Mans * Spa Francorchamps * Brands Hatch * Fuji Speedway * Kyalami

PLUS! Bonus lap of Mosport - Canada's 'mini Nurburgring' with Vern Schuppan.

“I didn’t appreciate how awesome the 650hp 956 is, nor how incredible a 6mins 41secs lap of the old Nurburgring is... the footage is superb... the laps of Le Mans are just devastating. Bell (now an MBE) won Le Mans five times. He is a God.” Evo
in quali; Jacky Ickx ran a 6:16.85...clearly much faster, even in the video (read-pushing it, and higher-powered engine settings (pre-bosche motronic)