View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 04:53 AM   #21
brijoel
Regular User

ive really been spoiled with the pedal position on my mr2 spyder. its near perfect placement for heel-toe shifting, hell i use it everytime im in the car practically(once i got my timing down after floging the car around corners for awhile). you really have to learn where it is the clutch grabs exactly so that you can shorten the stroke as much as possible when giving it that little bit of gas then lifting the rest of the way off the clutch.

1994 Gen II engine, 1996 close ratio tranny, CT20b turbo, ARC Intake, 1996 gen 3 ecu, HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve, HKS 43mm Boost Gauge, Greddy Dual PE Exhaust,Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B boost controller(12 psi normal, 17 psi high~fuel cut is 18~) , Greddy Intercooler, Manjit IC Fan Shroud, Spal 7.5" Puller Fan, Ceramic Coated Turbo Heat Shield and Intercooler Piping, Bilstein Struts, Eibach Sportline Springs, Suspension Technique Sway Bars, GAB Strut Tower Bar, KAAZ LSD, Supra TT Fuel Pump and 540cc gen 3 injectors, 16" GAB Sport wheels, Yokohama AVS ES100 205/45/16 & 225/45/16, Powerslot rotors and EBC red stuff pads in front, and stock rear.

~phew~
brijoel is offline   Reply With Quote