View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe View Post
Let's admit it, it burns oil, it doesn't work well in the cold, it's not fuel efficient, limited shops that has good rotary engine techs.....

*sound of a light saber* (thunderous voice) I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING... huufff, hiiissss

I have had the same RX7 FD3s for the past 16 years, have done all kinds of mods, beat the piss out of it for over 6 years while we were saving up to buy our house and couldn't buy another car, I believe those little things people say about the oil consumption and poor gas mileage is just nonsense, I go thru half a quart of motor oil between oil changes and to this day I am still getting 20 miles per gallon on a car that turns heads every where it ever goes, there are 2 classics in my garage my 1993 FD3S and my 1999 3000gt vr-4 soon to be joined by a supra once I get my tax return, my wife has a 2009 maxima and we have our family mover also, I can assure that my rx7 uses less gas than the humongously vulgar Chevy Suburban and it's 11 years older than it

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote