View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 07:33 PM   #11
crochico
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Good idea Jabba! I won't d/l it to save bandwidth I saw the GP and I don't collect F1 highlights, but it's really nice from you!
i'm gonna have to go with TT on this one.. plus, i need to go buy some blank cds and start clearing out my hard drive.. i am down to my last 400MB on a 40GB hard drive.. thanks jabba, for overflowing people's hard drives one computer at a time keep em coming..

luckily, this year has been more dramatic than last and definetly more exciting, somewhat due in part to rule changes, and probably in advances in each team.. for me, it's been tough to see Jacques Villeneuve fall so badly after winning the championship.. who would know what would have happened if he had stayed with williams.. look at their success now, i'm sure he'd be doing much better than nearly dead last every race.. what williams had in him so many years ago, they have now in montoya.. a hungry, aggressive and fantastic driver.. i can't complain much as long as michael keeps bringing home the championships
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote